For any motor vehicle accident, the driver of the involved vehicles will
need to complete a
NE State Accident Report. The Hastings Police Department will only need
to be contacted if the damage to any one person's vehicle or property is
more than $1,000 or if someone is injured.
You can now view
(and print/save) your accident reports online, before retrieving your
accident report please note:
Reports are presented in "PDF" format. To view them, you must have Adobe
Currently ONLY ACCIDENTS SINCE JUNE 01, 2010 ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE
- All accesses through this site are monitored,
unauthorized access is strictly prohibited.
- To retrieve your accident report you will need a
report number that is assigned by the Police Department
- Please contact the Hastings Police Department with
any questions regarding retrieving your accident report.
- The accident number should be in the following
format: PACC###### (ten total characters)
- PACC = Standard Reporting Prefix for ALL our
- The next two digits are the year the accident
- The last four digits are the actual report number
for that year.